Virtual Assistant VA Networking Forum - Need a Virtual Assistant?

Monday, February 11, 2019

FREE Getting Started Resources for Virtual Assistants

While going to school for my BS degree at the University of Phoenix in San Bernardino, CA, I did so much research, as we had to do presentations every week, and with the Internet, there is so much info out there. During one of my searches, I happened to come across this virtual assistant thing. I thought, WOW! Never heard of it before, was a new industry, not very well-known, and I instantly thought this is what I would like to do one day in the future. I continued to do research on this industry for a few more years. Then I found the Virtual Assistant Networking Forum . . . I am sharing this link, 



FREE Getting Started Resources for Virtual Assistants